These rules apply to all consumers of S.C. ZOOMSERIE SRL, located in Bucharest Sector 3, Str. SAINT VINERY, No. 23, Block 105B, GROUND FLOOR,
In order to benefit from the facilities of our establishment, you, as a consumer, must accept these rules. If you do not agree with any of these, we suggest you look for another location that meets your expectations.
Please note the following RULES:
- The establishment reserves the right to select its customers and to refuse access or service in the cafeteria to customers who are intoxicated, rude and/or unruly, who, by their attitude, damage the image of the establishment or disturb other customers.
- As a consumer of the establishment, you declare that you understand and accept that the representatives of the establishment are not liable for any damage to your life, body, health or property other than those arising as a direct result of their culpable action, according to the law.
- In the case of minors, access is allowed in the company of an adult.
- For safety reasons, parents are asked to supervise the children’s activity, as there is no special playground inside the unit.
- No self-supplied food and beverages are allowed on the premises.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the establishment; for this purpose there are special places outside the establishment.
- It is forbidden to enter the premises with: firearms and any other objects capable of launching projectiles or causing injury; weapons with a rod or blade that can cause injury; blunt instruments; explosive or flammable substances; chemical and toxic substances that pose a health risk to consumers.
- Although we take all precautionary measures, we do not assume any responsibility for forgotten, lost or allegedly stolen items on the premises.
- All the equipment of the unit should be used by consumers with care and caution.
- Each consumer is liable for damages caused by his or her conduct, including any damages caused to third parties (including injury to other consumers).
- The representatives of the establishment are not liable in any way for the destruction or damage of your property. on its premises, regardless of how it occurs (e.g. escape on foot).
- You accept and agree that, other than in cases of mandatory liability provided by law, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the representatives of the establishment shall in no event be liable to you, as a consumer, for any damage, injury, harm (including to your life, body or health) or damage to you or your property in connection with your presence in the accommodation establishment or due to the use of the facilities and services provided by us.
- For any complaints or complaints please contact the management of the service.
- Any controversy, dispute or complaint that may arise as a result of the application of our policy, we will try to resolve it amicably, if this is not possible will fall under the jurisdiction of the competent court.
- THE UNIT’S POLICY MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION.
- The representatives of the establishment reserve the right to remove from the premises, or to prohibit access to the establishment, any person who does not comply with these regulations.
- The representatives of the establishment reserve the right to take legal action for damages against any customer who does not comply with these operating regulations.
- In case you as a consumer do not comply with the above rules, you assume all damages and losses caused by non-compliance and exonerate the representatives of the accommodation from any liability.
If you do not respect the above rules, we have the right to ask you to leave.
- IMPORTANT! At the time of entering our facility, you consent to these rules and agree to abide by them unconditionally, and are presumed to have read and reviewed them carefully.
- In order to keep up to date with any changes to the rules or policies of the unit, we recommend that you visit www.zoomserie.ro
Thank you for your understanding!
Team ZOOMSERIE SRL